Here at Influx, we provide an omnichannel approach to helping you gather and maintain a high Google review rating.
Why are Google reviews so important, though?
- Google wants to show their users the best experience when people search online, and one metric that heavily weighs in on where you rank is reviews. Simply put, the better you score, the higher you will rank.
- More than 60% of customers check Google reviews online before they visit a business (Forbes.com).
- Google reviews also increase visibility on Google maps and other Google platforms.
- Email reviews are in the top 5 of most significant parameters that determine the rank of a business, according to this study.
- A business with plenty of reviews and a high rating is likely to rank higher on SERPs. Part of this correlation is because many of these reviews will contain relevant keywords, especially long-tail keywords, that people use to express their opinions.
- As of 2017, the impact of Google reviews on SEO has increased by over 20% year-over-year, netting out to a 100% increase at the time of this post. Since more and more customers use online reviews to make informed purchase decisions, this percentage is only going to rise.
How Influx Can Help
- Implementing creative strategies to gather positive reviews
- Leverage customer lists
- Flagging outlier ratings
- Creating incentives to get good reviews
- Automated customer journeys
- Damage control for bad reviews
- If we manage your website, we can show all the good reviews directly on your home page
You already know reviews are an important part of your business, but learn why its as even more important than ever for your SEO to stay on top of your Google rating by reading our new blog from our resident web and SEO guru.
If you don’t have an active review strategy, contact us for an assessment of your marketing plan! We would love to review what you have currently and get you on track.